- Minimum amount for a wholesale order is 20 watches, assorted, for each shipment
- All customers must furnish their sales tax number and resale certificate
- Wholesale backorders will only be shipped if the amount is 20 pieces or higher.
- Any backorder lower than 20 pieces will be canceled
- The remainder not ordered can be added to a new order of 20 pieces or more.
- All claims must be reported to Nisha Design within 7 days of receipt of shipment.
- All wholesale sales are subject to a 20% restocking charge as well as all freight charges to be applied to customers who return merchandise to Nisha Design after shipment has been received in store.
- Wholesale return freight will be paid by Nisha Design only if the method of shipment is by First Class mail through the US Postal Service, with no insurance or confirmation added.
- Any other shipping method's costs will not be reimbursed by Nisha Design.
- No wholesale returns will be accepted without prior authorization from Nisha Design
- Returns which are authorized are subject to inspection
- Returns must be identified by original invoice number, date of invoice, and reason for return
- All watches bought at retail price have a 30 day return period
- Customer must contact Nisha Design via telephone or email describing damage and requesting return or exchange
- ONLY the following return method will be issued credit by Nisha Design:
- US Postal Service: First Class, no insurance or confirmation
- Customer can also send shipment via UPS using Nisha Design's account number, which will be provided with Return Authorization
- Nisha Design can also issue call tag for customer's product via UPS
- All charges from other, non-authorized return methods will be charged to the customer
- All products must be returned with original invoice before 30 day expiry period in order for return to be credited
- Return will be credited via PayPal to customer's account. No Cash returns are possible.
- Wholesale cancellations must be requested in writing within seven days of placing order and confirmed by Nisha Design
- Any cancellations received after seven days of placing order will be charged a 20% restocking charge
- Refused shipments are subject to a 20% restocking change and all freight charges
- All of our products are produced in the Pacific using quality materials. While we inventory many of the products for a season, at times, erratic orders may deplete our stock requiring new productions.
- New productions may take appoximately 30-120 days depending on the product and seasonal demands. This time allows for procuring of raw materials, labor time, overseas transit time, US Fish and Wildlife and US Customs Service inspections, as well as Nisha Design final inspection process.
- Kindly allow ample lead time when placing an order for any new collections being launched in a season.
- All website prices available to public purchase are retail.
- Wholesale pricing can be accessed by registering with the website
- After registration, your account will be considered for wholesale access based on the information provided.
- Once your login is issued, all prices will be displayed as wholesale upon sign in.
- All retail prices for general purchase are as marked, and may change without notice.
Wholesale Payment Terms
- All wholesale accounts must have a credit card on file irrespective of payment method
- We accept all major credit cards for payment (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express)
- Once ready to ship, all orders will be charged to the credit card on file, including shipping, handling and insurance charges.
- Net 15-30 Day Terms are available upon submitting bank and three trade references as well as credit card information.
- Any account violating credit terms beyond a reasonable time frame will lose credit privileges.
- Shipping charges will be paid by customer.
- No method of payment will be excepted besides Credit Card, Personal or Cashier's Check (with prior approval), or cash.
- A $35.00 fee will be charged for any return checks.
Wholesale Late Payments
- All past due accounts are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% annually).
- All collection costs and attorney's fees will be charged to customer should legal action be required
Retail Payment Terms
- All orders must be prepaid.
- Only credit card or debit payments are accepted.
- All payments must be processed through PayPal.
- All shipping charges must be prepaid.
- Shipping charges will be calculated online during the checkout process.
- Orders with declined payments will not be shipped.